[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
منتديــــــــــــــات ASA • مشاهدة الموضوع - R we for real?!!

اليوم هو الثلاثاء إبريل 16, 2024 10:54 am   جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + 3 ساعات

تسجيل الدخول

اسم المستخدم:
كلمة المرور:
الدخول تلقائياً  

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 10 مشاركة ] 

الكاتب رسالة
 عنوان المشاركة: R we for real?!!
مشاركةمرسل: الأربعاء أغسطس 16, 2006 12:39 am 
غير متصل
مشرف النادي الإنجليزي

اشترك في: السبت أكتوبر 29, 2005 11:38 pm
مشاركات: 1558
مكان: lisa ma 3zamoni- Bsb
a few hours ago i was chattin' wiv ma frnd from Sudan
n suddenly am added to dis conversation wiv another gurl who lives @ U.S
its all gd and out of no where we start to speak about Sudan
ya kno how it iz.. we miss Sudan, its da greatest country ever n all
n dat we r so damn proud of being sudanese
n den da gurl goes like am sorry you guyz but heres the thing
am OK wiv being a sudanese but I ain't proud of being one
immediatly i ask her why?
and she simply answers by saying
because we still live in the iron age
my frnd: true, i mean we all know it, but that does not mean we should be ashamed of our country
she sayz: you don't get it, i mean here in da U.S people are really eduacted...
ME: HOOOOLD up, who said we ain't educated, i can't deny dat sum sudanese r nt xactly wt we call da enlightened people, but dey still kno a great deal, and in every society dere r da educated and da ignorant so dat ain't in sudan only
pauuuuuuuuse
she sayz: yea well, our mentality is still like dat of a 3rd world
ma frnd: Sudan iz classified as a 3rd world country, and juss to put ya in da pic here, u r part of dat world
HEREZ WHAT SHOOOOOCKED ME
her: don get me wrong, i ll be proud when i can answer people who ask about fast food places that we hav n i can say Mcdonalds and burger king, and we have loadz of mallz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY i cudn't take it no mo'
so i juss wanted to ask
when did da youth become that shallow? (no generalization involved)
what ever happened to nationalism?
in a few more years will we loose our identity?
n one last Q
why are we so harsh on our people and country? i mean its gd to criticize sometimes and show da negative points (nt only dat but suggesting possible solutions as well) but doncha think that we over do it? like i take it for granted it now; people mention da bad aspects while forgetting to mentions da good attributes!

am sorry dat i bored ya out to death
but i juss felt like i had to comment!
w8in' to hear from y'all

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
 عنوان المشاركة:
مشاركةمرسل: الأربعاء أغسطس 16, 2006 1:15 am 
غير متصل
عضو مشارك
عضو مشارك
صورة العضو الشخصية

اشترك في: السبت فبراير 25, 2006 9:34 pm
مشاركات: 408
مكان: omdur
Oh! I really think dat girl iz a bad example to da youth especially 4 those who live abroad

Personally that's 1 of da things I hate most about a person

I belive u should think of what u can give 2 ur country not what it gives u ......

& I just wana say that kinna ppl who think the only thing 2 b proud about iz Mcdonalds!!! those r ppl who'll ruin our lovely Sudan.......

iz dat the kinna education she's talkin' about!!

I'M PROUD OF BEING SUDANESE & THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE :wink:

& Oone last thing thanx 4 sharin' that meanningfull post wiz us

& u didn't bore us at all

بقيت ما زي زمان

LiFe iS ToO sHoRt & If U dOn't TaKe A loOk ArOuNd EvErY oNcE In A wHiLe YoU WiLL mIsS aLL oF iT

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
 عنوان المشاركة:
مشاركةمرسل: الجمعة أغسطس 18, 2006 11:03 pm 
غير متصل
مشرف النادي الإنجليزي

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
 عنوان المشاركة:
مشاركةمرسل: الأحد أغسطس 20, 2006 4:21 am 
غير متصل
عضو نشط
عضو نشط

اشترك في: السبت أكتوبر 29, 2005 5:36 am
مشاركات: 644
مكان: هنا

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
 عنوان المشاركة:
مشاركةمرسل: الأربعاء أغسطس 23, 2006 11:18 pm 
غير متصل
مشرف النادي الإنجليزي

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
 عنوان المشاركة:
مشاركةمرسل: الخميس أغسطس 24, 2006 12:21 am 
غير متصل
عضو نشط
عضو نشط

اشترك في: السبت أكتوبر 29, 2005 5:36 am
مشاركات: 644
مكان: هنا

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
 عنوان المشاركة:
مشاركةمرسل: الأربعاء أغسطس 30, 2006 5:57 pm 
غير متصل
عضو فاعل
عضو فاعل

اشترك في: الخميس أغسطس 03, 2006 2:14 am
مشاركات: 146
مكان: uofk

DonCha tinK I'M WIsE!

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
 عنوان المشاركة:
مشاركةمرسل: الأربعاء أغسطس 30, 2006 6:31 pm 
غير متصل
عضو فاعل
عضو فاعل

اشترك في: الثلاثاء نوفمبر 08, 2005 10:04 pm
مشاركات: 147
مكان: Bahrain
thank u sama7 for picking this topic,,, cause really its v. important for sudanese youth to know how much sudan is beautiful, and how the sudanese character is peaceful and lovely,,, regardless of the bad mentalities, and behaviors that started to flow in the surface,,,

I've just came from sudan,,, and i was really shocked about these kind of bad mentalities, and how it's overlapping the people simple and peaceful characteristics... somestimes i think these mentalities do affect the youth there in sudan, more than the west effect on youth out of sudan....

Well i think, alll sudanese living out of sudan has a big mission... cause they are in safe places, where they can grow the peaceful and helpful sudanese character in their childs, and show it to people around...

for example in bahrain here,,, sudanese people has a lot of respect from the others...

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
 عنوان المشاركة:
مشاركةمرسل: الأربعاء أغسطس 30, 2006 6:48 pm 
غير متصل
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

اشترك في: الأربعاء أغسطس 30, 2006 6:38 pm
مشاركات: 4
مكان: canada
[align=center]KEEP it UP sis

thanx alot

it was nice a kind :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: [/align]

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
 عنوان المشاركة:
مشاركةمرسل: الجمعة سبتمبر 01, 2006 10:32 pm 
غير متصل
مشرف النادي الإنجليزي

bit arkaweet
u r juss a diff. case
and I truly respect ya

p.s: Missin' ya loadz!
Fighter
first of all welcome to the club
what do you mean hate the failure?
well why is our country in it's present state?
because of the way its being handled!
but like you said there is no returning back
so the fact that she is not proud of being sudanese, is not that significant to people
most people would probably ignore her, and excuse her mentality!
Tariqtaha
welcome baack!
In many countries around the world
Sudanese people are very respected
and they are known for their good aspects.
Now the irony in this, is that foreigners know us, while we don't know ourselves. Some of the people living outside of Sudan, and once again specifically in the west, seems to recognize the dark side if i may say so, yet they know nothing of the bright one!
I tried to explain but i guess i wasn't able to
after all we don' need these kind of people anyways

Sudan Boy
welcome once again!

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  

عرض مشاركات سابقة منذ:  مرتبة بواسطة  
إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 10 مشاركة ] 

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + 3 ساعات

الموجودون الآن

المستخدمون المتصفحون لهذا المنتدى: لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلين متصلين و 2 زائر/زوار