[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
منتديــــــــــــــات ASA • مشاهدة الموضوع - I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF

اليوم هو الجمعة إبريل 19, 2024 10:44 pm   جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + 3 ساعات

تسجيل الدخول

اسم المستخدم:
كلمة المرور:
الدخول تلقائياً  

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 10 مشاركة ] 

الكاتب رسالة
 عنوان المشاركة: I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF
مشاركةمرسل: الجمعة سبتمبر 29, 2006 4:29 pm 
غير متصل
عضو نشط
عضو نشط

اشترك في: الجمعة ديسمبر 09, 2005 4:18 pm
مشاركات: 661
مكان: Dubai -- U.A.E
[eng][font=Comic Sans MS]I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you have to think before you speak to me!

I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
my presence ever makes you feel uncomfortable!

you have to thank me for everything i do for you!

you have to say sorry for everything
that you don't do!

you have to ask me for favours!

you think i would not be curious to
know your new philosophy of life!

you go by what i say and do not understand
what i don't say!

you think that listening to your dreams
would put me to sleep!

you think that seeing you in pain, would
not bring a tear to me!

you think I do not remember the first time
we met!

you don't see the thousand ways I try to
make you happy!

you don't realise how your smile brightens
up my day!

you would rather keep quiet when you really
wanna talk!

you hesitate to ask me to stay back when
you think we should be together!

you take too much time to tell me what i
mean to you!

Am I Your FRIEND ????

A smile is a curve that can straighten out a lot of things![/font][/eng]

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
 عنوان المشاركة:
مشاركةمرسل: الجمعة سبتمبر 29, 2006 5:58 pm 
غير متصل
عضو مشارك
عضو مشارك

اشترك في: الجمعة يناير 13, 2006 1:01 am
مشاركات: 230
hey really nice thanx for sharing.. :) :)

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
 عنوان المشاركة:
مشاركةمرسل: الاثنين أكتوبر 02, 2006 5:49 pm 
غير متصل
عضو فاعل
عضو فاعل

اشترك في: الخميس سبتمبر 14, 2006 12:47 am
مشاركات: 138
مكان: U.S.A

أعلى