[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
منتديــــــــــــــات ASA • مشاهدة الموضوع - ?????why men lie & woman cry

اليوم هو الخميس إبريل 18, 2024 9:12 pm   جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + 3 ساعات

تسجيل الدخول

اسم المستخدم:
كلمة المرور:
الدخول تلقائياً  

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 13 مشاركة ] 

الكاتب رسالة
 عنوان المشاركة: ?????why men lie & woman cry
مشاركةمرسل: الخميس فبراير 02, 2006 2:24 am 
غير متصل
عضو نشط
عضو نشط

اشترك في: الأربعاء فبراير 01, 2006 8:33 pm
مشاركات: 950
مكان: uae
[twh][font=Arial][align=center][hey ppl i know dat im new ova here
but i wanna ask u guys n girls des question

]????why men lie & woman cry ]
[/align][/font][/twh]

My One & Only

I don't need nobody
& I don't fear nobody
I don't call nobody but U
U all I need in my life

IM CALLIN U

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
 عنوان المشاركة:
مشاركةمرسل: الخميس فبراير 02, 2006 4:59 am 
غير متصل
عضو متميز
عضو متميز

اشترك في: الأحد نوفمبر 06, 2005 11:05 pm
مشاركات: 2282
النوع:
[twh]Will it all started when the moon was full…and it was the summer of 2006…it was snowing a lot so they decided to go fishing at time square but the Guests were ill and they were bored so they went to the hospital and the hospital was closed because it was Friday night so they went to AMC theater and they watched a movie…but the little girl cried the whole time….because her shoes didn’t match …one was red and the other was blue…and that happened because the nanny was blind…and she couldn’t at all…because she got hit by a truck when she was eight…and the truck driver ran a way…because he was so scared to go to jail….but Mr. jinks caught him 10hours later in the farm….sleeping with the pigs….I hate pigs by the way. They are so discussing …one day by accident I eat pork over here...And it was delicious…taco bell got a new sandwich called. Chicken burritos with beans (3adas) and tomato…don’t try it it’s not good….so at the end the delivery boy gave me the pizza and when I opened it I found a paper says answer to your question is …….[/twh]…………
…………
…………

……….

think out side the bun

:mrgreen:

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
 عنوان المشاركة:
مشاركةمرسل: الخميس فبراير 02, 2006 7:07 am 
غير متصل
عضو فاعل
عضو فاعل

اشترك في: الخميس نوفمبر 03, 2005 4:05 pm
مشاركات: 25
[align=left]looooooooooooooooooool

good answer

Well, i'll tell ya what
Not all men r lier
Neither all women r cry
Have u ever seen KONDALISA RISE crying?? Or OSAMA BEN LADEN Lying
I think not!!!
And by da way
Booth of them r NUT

men lying when it needs to lie
like when they wanna get some problem solve, or to get out from doghouse when his women get angry
but women crying when they need to …
Sometimes just to get the ball on their curt!!![/align]

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
 عنوان المشاركة:
مشاركةمرسل: الجمعة فبراير 03, 2006 4:58 pm 
غير متصل
عضو نشط
عضو نشط
صورة العضو الشخصية

اشترك في: الاثنين أكتوبر 31, 2005 8:34 pm
مشاركات: 934
مكان: made in sudan
men lie cause they cant cry and women cry when they cant lie !
what i mean is men cant cry out of their troubles like women so instead they lie
and women when they cant lie to themselfs anymore cry !!!

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
 عنوان المشاركة:
مشاركةمرسل: السبت فبراير 04, 2006 9:31 pm 
غير متصل
عضو متميز
عضو متميز
صورة العضو الشخصية

اشترك في: الأحد نوفمبر 06, 2005 2:52 am
مشاركات: 2994

فـتـهـتـ .. فـيـ .. حـضـرتـ .. هـواكـ .. حـبـيـبيــ..

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
 عنوان المشاركة:
مشاركةمرسل: الأحد فبراير 05, 2006 12:56 am 
غير متصل
مشرف النادي الإنجليزي
صورة العضو الشخصية

اشترك في: الأحد أكتوبر 30, 2005 4:06 am
مشاركات: 4232
مكان: يووو أسندا أيي
:roll: