[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3892)
منتديــــــــــــــات ASA • مشاهدة الموضوع - Faces

اليوم هو الثلاثاء إبريل 16, 2024 10:53 pm   جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + 3 ساعات

تسجيل الدخول

اسم المستخدم:
كلمة المرور:
الدخول تلقائياً  

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 28 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة 1, 2  التالي

الكاتب رسالة
 عنوان المشاركة: Faces
مشاركةمرسل: الأحد فبراير 08, 2009 10:57 pm 
غير متصل
مسـتشار
صورة العضو الشخصية

اشترك في: السبت ديسمبر 23, 2006 11:49 am
مشاركات: 5540
I dont know from where did that strange habit came?!

May be cause I wasted long time before I could really look into

someone's face.May be I grew a little bit wilder and dare to invade

myself into others privacies.! May be just being cruel enough having

.!!fun analyzing people and their concerns from their own faces

I dont remember exactly when did all this start,but itsnt new since

I,now, know better about people for a long time. I even remember that

I asked some of my messenger contacts to show me thier faces alive,&some

,of course refused & thought I may be crazy or something!!Anyway

now I figured out that I know more about people I met directly, even if it

were just for 15 minutes long.Thats really satisfying ,exploring people in

!!a short way and time, when I never previously get to know others in years

:D

صورة

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
 عنوان المشاركة: Re: Faces
مشاركةمرسل: الأحد فبراير 08, 2009 11:43 pm 
غير متصل
مسـتشار
صورة العضو الشخصية

Walking from the entrance gate of my work place, to my very seat at my office, is

a great experiment, but if you are not very self- control, believe me , you will

!! loose your mind :mrgreen:

.you can see obviously people's eyes hating you, they can even spit on your face

some would ignore you , or knowing you inspite of being together at the same

office ,may be for two or more years!!Some might smile , some are really honest

and would smile because they meant so,I feel sorrow for them , cause sometimes

they just look fools!.How awfull I became?! I grew to be cruel as I know that some people

would smile , just scorning others. It really took me a long time to differentiate between

. these two smiles,considering that some were born with that smiley face with no real concerns

When the experiment gets intimate,meeting the same majority of people daily, sometimes you

moreover, read some body- language that affects your judgment,cause some people are really

decisive and would give you a wrong face signals, while they are hiding more from you.

It's simple to look at the hands or feet , or may be sometimes to glance the way of

!! breathing, you will surely learn alot. Forgive me to say:I 've learnt bad things there

صورة

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الاثنين فبراير 09, 2009 7:48 pm 
غير متصل
عضو متميز
عضو متميز
صورة العضو الشخصية

اشترك في: الاثنين أكتوبر 31, 2005 4:20 pm
مشاركات: 2777
مكان: الامارات
النوع:
Foola its crazy idea to think to write some of your thoughts thats deep the internal brain
these thoughts you have are silents growing ideas about people around you
its amazing the way you tell us the story like a movie in the theater
the actions moving smoothly towards its targets.

thanks alot i will be back again with my own thoughts of my internal brain

:clap:

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الاثنين فبراير 09, 2009 9:57 pm 
غير متصل
مسـتشار
صورة العضو الشخصية

you made me ,just :oops:

.thanx Aymen & promise to write in more here, as I'm waiting for your inner thoughts

:wink:

صورة

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الثلاثاء فبراير 10, 2009 12:35 pm 
غير متصل
عضو متميز
عضو متميز
صورة العضو الشخصية

النوع:
the way you look towards pople and judgeing them from the first sight its was always my way

i used to make that kind of inner conversation between me and my self

let;s get back to the main topic of faces

there is some faces make you proud and happy eventually

these kinda faces makes you feels comfortable

there is some faces makes you feel bad form the time you met

these kinda faces makes you scratic and confused why they aren't happy

whatever

i really have this annoying happets like

look at this guy he's a moron look what he's wearing

whe shouldn't make such judging isn't it

:roll:

i'll be back again with some lousy ideas form the inner brain

:05

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الثلاثاء فبراير 10, 2009 9:21 pm 
غير متصل
مسـتشار
صورة العضو الشخصية

.I'm delighted ,now to know that someone else is just having the same habits with me

!!I hope not all of them are in common :mrgreen:

Once I used to have a weird hunch, it 's that seeing a particular

person changes all my day badly. :? I don't know why is that, but

my colleges at university has known that to become a matter

!!of fact, since then I used to push my face away from particular people :mrgreen:

people,no offence, just a hunch :oops:

صورة

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الثلاثاء فبراير 10, 2009 10:14 pm 
غير متصل
مسـتشار
صورة العضو الشخصية

Lately noticed that the greater & valuable varieties are mostly found at

a street walk. And as near as you get to different shopping places , the most

colourfull portrait you have. I do really enjoy the scene , that's why I prefer

to sit facing the main street may be for hours!!And it extremely varies from

a culture to another , and from a shopping street to another , for some streets

captures someone's heart & mind , untill he has nothing to think about."I never

"!!.really got astonished of anything , wonder if I had adrenaline disturbances

You feel some people are just droven by everything arround, looking here & there

with nothing to concentrate on! And you can know the ones who got used to the scene

or the street , are just involved in thier own privacies,so they concentrate on schattered

things of thier own concerns , just like that man who is droven by that luxury car

and wondering when he will own one, or you can hear that boy whispering

!!when he could tell his neighbour how he feels as soon as he glanced her passing by

صورة

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الأربعاء فبراير 11, 2009 11:47 am 
غير متصل
عضو متميز
عضو متميز
صورة العضو الشخصية

النوع:
Faces are different and unique

let's just focus on smiles today

some faces are having specific smile could never changed throught years

could we look at the (Monalisa) smile it cheers many artists and art professionals

Some others like the (Hemngway) desperate n sadley looking face

he always been a unique writter for those hopless and desperate people

those are just different examples of smile and thier effect on other

so keep smiling whatever were your status is because people judge from face expression

good luck with fake smiles

specially at work

:lol:

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الخميس فبراير 12, 2009 9:08 am 
غير متصل
عضو نشط
عضو نشط
صورة العضو الشخصية

اشترك في: الاثنين أكتوبر 31, 2005 8:34 pm
مشاركات: 934
مكان: made in sudan
its strange how faces have i big impact in what you feel
faces can change your way of thinking by just looking
faces can even effect your future your life
one look can make you feel like your the king of the world
while another can make you feel as low as you can ever get
is it the faces or the looks or expressions?

as we grow older we tend to notice the faces more
and we tend to be defensive
and so more cruel
is it us or is it the face to blame?

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الجمعة فبراير 13, 2009 12:54 am 
غير متصل
مسـتشار
صورة العضو الشخصية

صورة

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الجمعة فبراير 13, 2009 12:56 am 
غير متصل
مسـتشار
صورة العضو الشخصية

صورة

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الأحد فبراير 15, 2009 8:16 pm 
غير متصل
عضو نشط
عضو نشط
صورة العضو الشخصية

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الخميس فبراير 26, 2009 9:43 pm 
غير متصل
مشرف منتدى الأولاد

اشترك في: الأحد أكتوبر 30, 2005 12:19 pm
مشاركات: 1649
النوع:

أفكارنا متواضعة !

متى نفكر أفكار عظيمة ؟

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الخميس فبراير 26, 2009 10:48 pm 
غير متصل
مسـتشار
صورة العضو الشخصية

صورة

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الخميس فبراير 26, 2009 10:52 pm 
غير متصل
مسـتشار
صورة العضو الشخصية

صورة

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الجمعة فبراير 27, 2009 2:43 pm 
غير متصل
عضو متميز
عضو متميز
صورة العضو الشخصية

النوع:
Some faces analysis can be easy as drinking water
those inoccent kids showing amazing smile of happenies while watching thier mums and dads beside them
those recently married people having a glowing shines upon them, as they say angels surround the groom
those girls felt in love when you say something sweet about them they turned pinkesh face easy to define.

Some faces hard to define wether its sad , confused, scratic, happy, etc...
perhabs they are cold hearted never affected through life matters.

Anyhow i love this topic i'll always come around to check whats new..

Nice effort Foola, Mubark, fadwa :clap:

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الأحد مارس 01, 2009 1:42 pm 
غير متصل
مسـتشار
صورة العضو الشخصية

صورة

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الأحد مارس 01, 2009 1:50 pm 
غير متصل
مسـتشار
صورة العضو الشخصية

صورة

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الأحد مارس 01, 2009 2:25 pm 
غير متصل
عضو متميز
عضو متميز
صورة العضو الشخصية

النوع:

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الاثنين مارس 02, 2009 11:25 pm 
غير متصل
عضو متميز
عضو متميز
صورة العضو الشخصية

اشترك في: الأحد نوفمبر 06, 2005 2:52 am
مشاركات: 2994

فـتـهـتـ .. فـيـ .. حـضـرتـ .. هـواكـ .. حـبـيـبيــ..

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الثلاثاء مارس 03, 2009 1:21 am 
غير متصل
مسـتشار
صورة العضو الشخصية

صورة

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الثلاثاء مارس 03, 2009 1:26 am 
غير متصل
مسـتشار
صورة العضو الشخصية

صورة

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الثلاثاء مارس 03, 2009 8:24 pm 
غير متصل
عضو نشط
عضو نشط
صورة العضو الشخصية

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الثلاثاء مارس 03, 2009 8:29 pm 
غير متصل
عضو نشط
عضو نشط
صورة العضو الشخصية

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  
مشاركةمرسل: الاثنين يوليو 05, 2010 10:48 pm 
غير متصل
مسـتشار
صورة العضو الشخصية

.Really it's the eyes that show your face,even the shape of the eyes can tell a great deal of facts

.I noticed that big eyes shows how humble is the person & small eyes then shows, scorny manners

Yet it's difficult to differenciate between people who have scorny manners with big eyes,& vice versa

Sometimes it's simple when they narrow their sight gesture as if concentrating on an event,or looking

down to you with a quick glance,that shows how badly they are thinking of you,or extreme open eyes

for the small size of eyes,showing complete amazement ,humble people would react towards something

in front of them or someone's behaviour! theoretically all the above is proven ,in fact I can just tell this

!! person has welcoming eyes & the other is not, no more :mrgreen:

صورة

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  
رد مع اقتباس  

عرض مشاركات سابقة منذ:  مرتبة بواسطة  
إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 28 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة 1, 2  التالي

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + 3 ساعات

الموجودون الآن

المستخدمون المتصفحون لهذا المنتدى: لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلين متصلين و 1 زائر

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى: